4 BEDROOMS 1 1/2 BATHROOMS
4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Each bedroom features unique art and quilts and great finishing touches that add a sense of comfort and cheer. There is a great selection of beds to fit the most demanding sleeper and everyone will find the perfect restful spot.
- 1 Queen bed Water view. Nice high bed so that you can see the morning light across the water when you awake in the morning, beautiful original quilts and handpainted pillows and unique works of art add to the character of the room. Large closet and 6-drawer dresser, ceiling fan & air conditioning.
- 1 Double bed Water view. Memory foam mattress for very restful sleep, nicely decorated in nautical theme, large closet & 5-drawer chest of drawers, cd player, ceiling fan (plus central air); the other faces the yard and features vintage furniture, original quilt and art, nice closet, new firm mattress and box spring will be perfect for the sleeper who prefers a firm mattress.
- 1 Double bed Wooded view. Sunny and bright. Vintage furniture and original art.
- 1 Queen bed, 1 Twin/ Single bed, private w/ separate entrance. Water view. The spacious 'bunkroom' has connectivity to the family room. It features seating, a twin and a queen bed, a small television and DVD player. It is stocked with board games and interesting toys. While it's a great place for the kids, it is also an enjoyable space for adults with and excellent view of the water and private outside access (also interior access through the family room).The twin bed is near the windows overlooking the water and is adorned with a vintage spread and plump hand-painted pillows. This room can be easily seen/monitored from the family room so it makes a great bunk room for the kids. The family room adjoins the bunkroom, which also has a separate exterior door for increased privacy and access.
The full bath is tiled and has a beautiful hand painted sea sponge finish on the walls. There is a tub with shower and a nice long vanity with plenty of drawers. Your vacation is made easy since we provide the towels, soap, shampoo, and conditioner. Tiled 1/2 bath is centrally located off the kitchen and next to the family room.
The family room has a breathtaking water view and a full size futon for overflow sleeping, comfy chairs and a large TV with DVD player. Sleeping has been configured to maximize flexibility for guests.
Deck and Patio
If you are looking for peace and quiet...enjoy paddling the kayaks in the cove or floating in the umbrella lounger while you read a book and enjoy the view. Large wood deck on bluff adjacent to family room, brick patio on the next terraced level down toward the water, and then the pier. For those wanting a kayak adventure there is a local guide company and an excellent launch that takes you through the intercoastal marshes and channels near the mouth of the Chesapeake. If you are a lover of nature and wildlife, your eyes will be glued to the cove as you watch for eagles, heron, geese, and much more. Out and about you'll enjoy refuges and wildlife parks. For those who enjoy fishing and crabbing rods and crab pots are provided for use on our pier. Learn about our outdoor amenities.
* fireplace * comfy seating for 10 people
seating for 6 people
Very large kitchen, new appliances, beautiful flagstone floor, double porcelain sink with high fill faucet, pots and pans, flatware, glasses, 2 ceiling fans and much more...evan a margarita machine for the perfect frozen "margs" or slushies - enjoy them on the deck at sunset.
Cooking Utensils Provided: pots, pans, cutlery glasses, wine glasses, baking pans, fondue pot, etc. Let us know if you are hoping for a special kind of pan or appliance and we will try to provide it.
- Refrigerator: New LG side-by-side with ice maker
- Separate bait and seafood refrigerator in garage
- Oven: new
- Microwave: new
- Coffee maker * Blender * Iron & board * Toaster * Grill * Spices
- Lobster pot * Washing machine * Clothes dryer